Welcome to Our Legacy Society
The Annual Luncheon is just one of the ways members are recognized for their past, present and future support.
We are honored that many people choose to create a lasting philanthropic legacy by naming Saint John's Health Center Foundation as a charitable beneficiary in their estate plans.
Legacy gifts are reflections of a donor's commitment to our world-class medicine, compassionate care and life-saving research. We recognize the generosity of our visionary supporters by welcoming them as members of our legacy society.
Examples of Legacy Gifts Include:
- A bequest in a will or living trust
- Income-producing gifts such as charitable gift annuities or charitable remainder trusts
- Designating the Foundation as a remainder beneficiary of an annuity, IRA, or life insurance policy
- Arrangements that blend outright and planned gifts
Donors who inform us in writing of their intention to include the Foundation in their estate plan:
- Invitations to educational lectures and events, including the annual Legacy Recognition Luncheon
- Special publications and the Foundation magazine
- Direct access to professional charitable estate planning advisors
Donors who inform us in writing of their commitment to include the Foundation in their estate plan as a beneficiary of $10,000 or more:
- Recognition on the Legacy Society donor wall in the Health Center
Donors who inform us in writing, with documentation, of their commitment to include the Foundation in their estate plan as an irrevocable beneficiary of $1 million or more:
- Privileges provided by the Providence Saint John's Health Center 24/7 Caritas Gold Card Program (details on request)
- Capital or program naming opportunity
To learn more about the Legacy Society,
please contact Andy Trilling, Vice President of Principal Gifts, 310.449.5246 or email@example.com
The Foundation is honored to be considered as a steward of your legacy gift.
The Legacy Giving Intention form provides us with insight about your vision for the use of your legacy gift. We know that circumstances sometimes change. By reviewing and updating the enclosed form you enable us to best understand your intent. The form is informational only, and does not represent a binding commitment on your part.
The Legacy Society donor wall at the Health Center will soon be enhanced and updated.
This provides an opportunity for you to update us about your intentions or to make changes in the way your legacy participation is publicly acknowledged. Please use this form to confirm or correct information about your acknowledgement as a legacy donor.
Gifts can be either unrestricted or designated for use in a specific program. If you would like further information about designated gifts (including specific wording to be used in legal documents), please contact Andy Trilling at the Foundation (310) 449-5246.
A gift to the future of healthcare is an act of generosity and compassion. It reflects a life that embraces a commitment to community and others, and it creates a legacy that cannot be matched in any other way.
Thank you for your support, your trust in our stewardship, and your care and concern for others.
Interested in joining our Legacy Society? Click here!